Future Changes to our Warranty Policy
If Kuro Gaming decide to change our Warranty Policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of our latest Warranty Policy and the Terms and Conditions surrounding it.
To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this Warranty Policy periodically.
By Purchasing or buying products through this Website or through Kuro Gaming Support Centre or through Chat or Text Message or through E-Mail or through any Verbal, Written or Electronic Means of Kuro Gaming or any other form, which includes its Affiliate(s) or Parent Organisation(s) or its Representative Legal Entity (henceforth referred to as "Kuro Gaming" or "us") you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy. If you do not agree please do not use or access our Website to purchase any products or services.
This Warranty Policy is incorporated into and subject to the Terms of Service.
If you purchase or buy any product or service on behalf of other people from Kuro Gaming, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Warranty Policy.
"Manufacturer Warranty" or Third Party Warranty
This warranty refers to warranty provided directly by the respective Manufacturer / Distributor and not by Kuro Gaming.
They carry warranty provided directly by the respective Manufacturer / Distributor / Third Party Entities of those products from the date of the original invoice from Kuro Gaming.
Products included under this type of Warranty:
- Products having "Manufacturer Warranty" or "Direct Warranty" or "Third Party Warranty" in their description.
- Laptops/Notebook Products.
- All Accessories and Peripherals like Monitors, Keyboards, and Mice. The carry their respective manufacturer provided warranties, if any.
- Gaming GEAR like Chairs, Wall Mounts, Mouse Pads, etc. The carry their respective manufacturer provided warranties, if any.
Custom Built & Prebuilt Kuro Gaming Desktop Computers - Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty contains the sole express warranty made by Kuro Gaming, which includes its Affiliate(s) or Parent Organisation(s) or its Representative Legal Entity (henceforth referred to as "kurogaming.com" or "Kuro Gaming" or "Website") in connection with New Desktop Computers, which includes "prebuilt", "custom built" PCs or Computers, sold by the website (henceforth referred to as "Product"). BY PURCHASING OR ACCEPTING THE PRODUCT, THE BUYER (Also referred to as "Clients", "Customer" or "Gamer") ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE TERMS OF SALE, CONSTITUTES A BINDING AGREEMENT, AND MAY BE ENFORCED AGAINST YOU BY KURO GAMING. Any warranties, if separately provided in writing, are extended only to the Buyer whose name is shown on Kuro Gaming's invoice and/or contract. All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty, if applicable, and Kuro Gaming shall not be responsible for any such warranty services or claims, except as set forth herein. Kuro Gaming shall not be obligated to provide any warranty service or obligations unless Buyer has paid its purchases in full under this or any other Kuro Gaming invoice.
Warranty Coverage Types -
- One-Year Comprehensive Warranty: Kuro Gaming warrants to the original purchaser that the Product(s) shall be free of any defect in material or workmanship for a period of One Year for labor and One Year for parts from the date of the original invoice from Kuro Gaming.
- Two-Year Comprehensive Warranty: Kuro Gaming warrants to the original purchaser that the Product(s) shall be free of any defect in material or workmanship for a period of Two years for labor and Two years for parts from the date of the original invoice from Kuro Gaming.
Kuro Gaming shall have the sole discretion in determining whether Product is covered under the warranty for labor and/or warranty for parts. Should the Product(s) supplied by Kuro Gaming prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or material as reasonably determined by Kuro Gaming, Kuro Gaming agrees, at its option, to either repair or replace the Product free of charge, excluding any shipping or handling charges. Kuro Gaming shall not be responsible for any software or data installed on the Product originally supplied by Kuro Gaming. This warranty does not cover software, external devices, accessories or other parts added to a Kuro Gaming system after the system is shipped from Kuro Gaming, or accessories or parts that are not installed in the Kuro Gaming factory.
Any part that is repaired or replaced under this warranty will, itself, be warranted only for the remainder of the warranty period of the original product being repaired or replaced.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Warranty clause stands void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service center then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Any service litigation or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/Kuro Gaming direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties -
Except as set forth herein, Kuro Gaming disclaims all warranties including implied warranties to the extent permitted by law (to the extent they may not be disclaimed, Kuro Gaming limits the duration of such implied warranties to the duration of this Limited Warranty); Kuro Gaming disclaims any and all warranties and representations other than those explicitly specified in this contract; any warranties, if separately provided in writing, are extended only to the Buyer whose name is shown on this invoice/contract.
Warranties do not cover -
- Products damaged by external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, improper installation, problems with electrical power, acts of third parties, Nature/God
- Products that are altered or repaired by anyone not authorized by Kuro Gaming, usage not in accordance with instructions of Kuro Gaming, or failure to perform required preventive maintenance, including but not limited to backups, problems caused by use of software, parts and components not supplied by Kuro Gaming, weather conditions, lightning, fire, water, or any acts of nature or God; Kuro Gaming shall not be obligated to provide any warranty service or obligations unless customer has paid its invoices in full under this or any other Kuro Gaming invoice.
- Products exposed to abnormal usage or outside general operating specifications prescribed by the manufacturer or any other general guidlines issued in this regard.
- All Promotional items (free goods e.g. mouse/mouse pad/external drive/components etc.) do not carry any Warranty. Kuro Gaming will not be held liable for any faults, imperfections on these items or the damaged caused due to the use if such promotional items, as they are provided on an "as-is" from the respective manufacturer.
- Products subjected to Physical damage of any kind, Tampering of Anti-Fraud elements/Warranty Stickers, Mishandling/Improper Usage of products.
NOTE: You are responsible for your software and data. Kuro Gaming is not required to advise or remind you of appropriate backup and other procedures. Kuro Gaming is not responsible for any lost data or software in your Product.
To Request Warranty - You must call within the applicable warranty period. Refer to the telephone number in the warranty materials shipped with your product, or call Kuro Gaming at 81-8198-8198. For Product not purchased directly from Kuro Gaming call 81-8198-8198. Should your warranty be approved and verified, Kuro Gaming will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is valid for fifteen (15) days. Any Product returned to Kuro Gaming that does not have a valid RMA number visible on the outside of the package will be refused. Product that is not defective will be returned to the sender with C.O.D. freight charges collect. You must ship the product shipping charges prepaid, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Kuro Gaming will ship the repaired or replacement products to you freight prepaid if you use an address in India (excluding Andaman & Nicobar Regions). Shipments to other locations will be made freight collect.
Return & Refund Policy - No return of merchandise will be accepted without first securing a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number provided by Kuro Gaming. Buyer must submit evidence of purchase date, Kuro Gaming invoice number, description of goods including serial and model numbers, reason for return, exchange, or refund, and RMA number. At its sole discretion, Kuro Gaming may accept or deny Buyer's claim for return, exchange, or damages. If accepted and if the goods have not been used and are in a resalable condition, Kuro Gaming shall provide a refund within 30 days on new desktop computer systems; No refund, credit, or exchange is allowed after 30 days from the date of the invoice on desktop computer systems, and part purchases. Opened software, promotional items, game vouchers, services, care options, and engraved products are not eligible for refund and may not be returned. (Software that contains a printed software license may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the software media packaging is broken, downloaded, and/or activated.) All products returned must have the RMA number prominently displayed on the shipping label with return freight prepaid by Buyer, and must include all original packaging, materials, manuals, and copy of invoice. All products returned must be securely packed and delivered to Kuro Gaming in an undamaged condition. All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Kuro Gaming may refuse or reject returned merchandise for failure to follow the conditions set forth herein.
Shipping The Product - All Prebuilt Desktops or Custom Built Desktops sold by us have carry-in warranty. One-Way Shipping charges to Our designated Service Centre or Origin has to be borne by the customer.
Ship the Product(s) back to Kuro Gaming in their original or equivalent packaging. Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the carton. All returns for exchange or refund must be complete with all components, manuals, cables, warranty cards, and static bags, just as you received it. If the Product is not returned in its entirety, you will be charged for the missing items.
Repair of Your Product - Kuro Gaming owns all parts removed from repaired products. Kuro Gaming uses new and reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty repairs and building replacement products. If Kuro Gaming repairs or replaces a product, the warranty term is not extended. Kuro Gaming will not reimburse Buyer for any repairs or replacements by anyone other than Kuro Gaming or anyone not authorized by Kuro Gaming.All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware Specialist or Engineer for installation.
Engraved Product Policy - Products which are engraved cannot be returned. The 30 day return period does not apply to engraved products. Kuro Gaming's limited warranty does not cover replacement of engraving. In the event your engraved product receives service under Kuro Gaming's limited warranty or any extended service plan offered by a third party, use of necessary replacement parts may eliminate the engraving on the product.
Limitation of Liability - BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND KURO GAMING'S SOLE LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AT KURO GAMING'S SOLE DISCRETION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL KURO GAMING BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUES, OR ANTICIPATORY PROFIT, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SALE, USE, OPERATION, OR INABILITY TO USE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM KURO GAMING TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KURO GAMING MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (TO THE EXTENT THEY MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, KURO GAMING LIMITS THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARARNTY). IN NO EVENT SHALL KURO GAMING'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PARTICULAR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT PAID BY THE PURCHASER. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO ANY CLAIM PRESENTED, WHETHER THE LEGAL THEORY FORMING THE BASIS OF SUCH CLAIM INVOLVES CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE, REGULATION, CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR OTHERWISE.
Governing Law - This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Buyer agrees that competent courts in Hyderabad, Telangana shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action with respect to this contract. In the event of any dispute related to this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys' fee and costs.
All India Shipping
Built by Gamers, for Gamers
100% New & Genuine Parts
Professional Overclocking (OC)
WhatsApp based Support
Assembled in India