Intel Core i7-12700KF CPU - 12th Gen Alder Lake 12-Core (8P+4E) 3.6 GHz LGA 1700 125W Desktop Processor
|10nm Alder Lake Processor Base Power: 125W|
|Maximum Turbo Power: 190W|
|25MB L3 Cache|
|12MB L2 Cache|
|No Integrated Graphics|
|Windows 11 Supported|
(inclusive of all taxes)
Ships in 1-2 days
3 Years Warranty
7 day replacement
- Superior Performance When You Need it. Multitasking Like You’ve Always Wanted.
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors—a generation like no other before it. With unprecedented new performance hybrid architecture, 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors offer a unique combination of Performance and Efficient-cores (P-core and E-core). And that means real-world performance, intuitively scaled to match whatever you’re doing1.
- The Performance-core is Intel’s highest performing CPU core ever. And it’s designed to maximize single-thread performance and responsiveness for compute intensive workloads like gaming and 3D design. The Efficient-core delivers multithreaded performance for tasks that can run in parallel (like image rendering), along with efficient offload of background tasks for modern multitasking.
- So that Performance-cores and Efficient-cores can work seamlessly with the operating system, Intel built Intel® Thread Director right into the hardware. Automatically monitoring and analyzing on-the-fly, Intel® Thread Director guides the operating system, helping it place the right thread on the right core, at the right time. And it does it all dynamically, adapting scheduling guidance based on actual computing needs, not on static rules.
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors support the next wave of discrete graphics cards and storage devices. These devices take advantage of increased throughput coming with PCIe 5.0 as well the higher speeds and bandwidth of DDR5 memory.
- Another standard feature of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+). Offering exclusive, high-speed channels that other legacy devices simply can’t, Intel® Wi-Fi 6E lets you experience nearly 3x faster connectivity without the interference. And that means more freedom to work or learn from home—or relax with super-smooth, high-quality streaming.
- You can also connect your PC to multiple 4K monitors and other accessories, all with one reversible cable. The 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family—our most innovative platform yet—enables Thunderbolt™ 4, the simplest, fastest, most reliable port available.
- With 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, standard, built-in features enable capabilities like noise suppression, auto-framing, and optimization for bandwidth and video resolution while gaming. That saves you time and lets you multitask in ways you’ve only ever dreamed of—until now.
- From epic gaming to browsing to streaming to creating your next masterpiece, 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors make it all entirely doable.
- Revolutionary performance and multitasking - With the highest clock speeds and a groundbreaking new architecture, you’ll be able to push your gameplay to new heights while secondary apps run seamlessly in the background. Up to 5.0 GHz Max Clock Speed. 12 Cores (8 Performance-cores, 4 Efficient-cores) 20 Threads (16 on Performance-cores, 4 on Efficient-cores) Unlocked and overclockable.
- Divide and conquer - Intel’s new performance hybrid architecture integrates two core families into a single CPU, keeping everything in your gaming universe running smoothly. Intel Thread Director prioritizes and manages workloads, sending tasks to the best core for the job. P-cores are built for performance across single and lightly-threaded workloads, enhancing activities like gaming and productivity. E-cores are optimized for multi-threaded performance, minimizing interruptions from secondary tasks.
- Performance beyond the cores - The new processor architecture is also compatible with the latest platform innovations, giving you performance improvements throughout your PC. Support for PCIe Gen 5 and DDR5 for high-performance components like memory and graphics. Thunderbolt 4 and Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) deliver fast transfer speeds and connections to peripherals. Separate overclocking controls for both types of cores gives you nuanced personalization.
|Series||Core i7 12th Gen|
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 1700|
|Core Name||Alder Lake|
|P-core Base Speed||3.6 GHz|
|E-core Base Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Single P-core Turbo Speed||Up to 4.9 GHz|
|Single E-core Turbo Speed||Up to 3.8 GHz|
|Turbo Speed||5.0 GHz|
|Base Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3．0 Frequency (GHz)||Up to 5.0|
|Memory Types||DDR4 3200 / DDR5 4800|
|Virtualization Technology Support||Yes|
|PCI Express Revision||5.0|
|Max Number of PCI Express Lanes||20|
|Max Turbo Power||190W|
|Cooling Device||Cooling device not included - Processor Only|
|Country Of Origin||China|
All India Shipping
Built by Gamers, for Gamers
100% New & Genuine Parts
Professional Overclocking (OC)
WhatsApp based Support
Assembled in India